The Great Western Loop takes you from high mountain passes to enchanted deserts and Pacific rainforests, and calls for serious stamina in your legs as well as your gear. Our Torrentshell Plus Jacket delivers durability for devoted backpackers and trekkers, with an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop fabric that’s reinforced through the shoulders and side and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The rain jacket also has a 2-way-adjustable hood, with laminated visor, that rolls down and stows. The center-front zipper is watertight-coated, with an internal storm flap, and the DWR-treated pit zips have welted exterior storm flaps. Pockets include two welted, zippered handwarmers with DWR-treated zips, and an internal drop-in mesh pocket. Other details include self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures, an adjustable drawcord hem and a self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop, with shoulder and side panel reinforcements for high abrasion resistance
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Watertight-coated center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two welted handwarmer pockets with DWR-treated zippers, internal drop-in mesh pocket; shell packs into self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zippers with welted exterior storm flap and DWR-treated zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcement: H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.