Inspired by the little known design philosophy of climbers in a hurry – zip-and-go. This streamlined top loading backpack provides easy zip access to the main compartment so you can get to your gear quickly. Sized to hold everything you need for a full day on the trail, the Yerba also features a padded, raised computer sleeve (doubles as a hydration pocket) to protect most 15” laptops when you’re cruising through town. A zippered stash pocket on the lid keeps your small essentials within reach and two stretch-woven side pockets carry water bottles or your hat and gloves. The Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide comfort for the long haul and breathe to keep you cool on long, hot pursuits. Made from 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave, with a 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket on lid and large dump front pocket; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15″ laptops
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Stretch-pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 586 g (1 lb 4.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.