Skip to content
- Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
- Reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
- Non-contact rubber shields fit deep in the inner race edge- reduces oil leak and dirt & moisture intrusion.
- Free spinning, durable, pop off resistant shields, serviceable, remove-able, easy to clean and re-install.
- Self-smoothing microscopic linear grooved raceway surfaces improve bearing lubrication and spin.
- The micro grooves increase spin by eliminating the standing wave of lubricant just in front of the rolling ball.
- Strong, non-distortion glass filled nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced and oil circulating.
- Ball cage socket surfaces engineered to hold oil and provide continuous ball lubrication.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh