An ultralight pullover with kangaroo-style hand pockets and a hidden secure zipper pocket that doubles as a stuffsack.
- Made of featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight snaps at center front
- Left-chest pocket has flap and snap closure
- Kangaroo-style front pocket hides a secure zipper pocket that converts to stuffsack
- Elasticized cuffs and hem
- Sized to accommodate a baselayer or light midlayer
- 113 g (4 oz)
With the featherweight, weather-resistant Houdini® Snap-T® Pullover you can always make your escape from foul weather. The light, stuffable and resilient fabric, made of 100% recycled nylon ripstop, blocks wind, withstands abrasion and features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture. Lightweight snaps at the center front let you easily vent or cinch up the neck, depending upon conditions. Elastic cuffs seal the wrists when it’s chilly and keep the sleeves right where you want them when your forearms are deep into the truck’s engine. The heritage Snap-T styling includes a left-chest pocket with a flap and snap closure to hold your essentials, and a kangaroo-style hand pocket hides a secure zippered pocket that doubles as a stuffsack. Sized to accommodate a baselayer or a light midlayer.
1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles